I couldn’t blog these days because I didn’t have any photos for the series that I’ve been doing. And I was too busy with what was going on around me. I had told you guys that I have a puppy named Bruno.
He’s doing great! He’s grown a lot since the day we bought him! Labrodor retrievers grow weekly, so within weeks he’s becoming bigger and bigger! Since I have summer holidays, I give him, my full attention and I’m worried as to what will happen when I start going to school from monday! He has to be alone in the house until my mom gets back from work!
Yesss, my school is starting! That means I will blog less, because
a) I will be in school for 9 whole hours (literally half of the day!)
b) I’ll be tired after school and probably be in a lazy mood, so I won’t blog.
c) Even if the Earth stops spinning, schools don’t drop the idea of tests and exams, so I’ll be stuck in these tests and exams as well!
When do I ever get the time?????? I am so wonderful, that I have found an idea just for you!(kidding, it’s for my happiness actually- not being selfish!!!) I will squeeze blogging somewhere between weekends and times I don’t have any homework. I will stop thinking about the future and continue the post now!
I also wanted to say that I will stop the series of posts (the schedule) for May. As I said, I’ll be starting school and bla bla, so I will be busy. I may choose certain series and blog about it any day I am free, from next week. I think I will tell you guys, about the days I’ll be posting.
Today’s award will be ……. Awesome blogger award!
This was originally created by the amazing Maggie !! . I know you guys must be aware of her blog! I love her blog, so those of you who don’t know her yet, you are missing out something great! And thank you Maggie for nominating me, it means a lot!
This award is for fun, fascinating and awesome bloggers (as it says in the name!). Thank you Maggie for considering me one! *WINKS*
RULES FOR THE AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under awesome blogger award in the reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate atleast 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
1. What is your favourite classic film? What is it about?
Umm, Cinderella! It’s about a girl named Ella and …. you know the story!😛
2. Are you usually early or late?
I am late to school trips or any other trip for that matter! But I’m always first when I gather with my friends!
3. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
The time I went to Denmark on a student exchange programme from my school . That was the farthest I’ve ever been from home.
4. A song that always gets stuck in your head?
I listen to new songs all the time, so I don’t have a particular song that buzzes in my head. Currently the song ‘2002’ by Anne Marie gets stuck in my head.
5. What are you most looking forward to in the next ten years?
Woah! That’s a lot of years ahead from now! I don’t know, maybe my sister’s marriage! 😂
6. Something special about the place you grew up?
In the place where I grew up (and still staying in the same city) there are a lot of coconut trees. I mean it literally! If you take a bird’s eye view of my city, you’ll see that there are tons of coconut trees. And the funniest part is, that growing up in such a city, I hate coconuts!(I’m weird!)
7. One thing you thought you’d grow out of – but haven’t ?
I thought I had grown out of Barbie dolls, but
NO ! I don’t play with them, but I still like collecting them. It would be silly to see a teenager play with Barbie dolls!! So I gotta stop it sooon!
8. What book impacted you the most?
Right now, I would say ‘paper towns’ impacted me the most. It’s a lovely book, and I think there are amazing life lessons in it. I will post some snippets of my favourite dialogues from the book sometime !
9. What risks are worth taking?
Following your dreams! Taking this risk gives you the ultimate happiness and you can always live your life without any regrets!
10. When do you truly feel alive?
When I’m sitting behind my sister on the scooter, taking a tour of the city after it has rained, and I look at the sky, breathing in the fresh air, I truly feel alive!
- Who is the person that you most look up to?
- What is your favourite summer activity?
- What would your name be, if you were a fictional character?
- What do you think, makes you unique from everybody else?
- Reese’s or Hershey’s?
- Share an experience, when you helped somebody and felt happy about it.
- What is your motto?
- What change do you want to make in the world?
- Do you ‘eat to live’ or ‘live to eat’?
- . How do you encourage people when they feel down?
Thats it for the awards’ post, and now let’s get on to my……….
YES. MY. BLOG. TURNED. ONE.!!!!
Yesterday, one year ago was the day when I started ‘Elle online’ !! I was really exited at the thought of starting a blog, and ‘that me’ could’ve never believed that I would have 100+ followers in the future, amazing friends, and a better life! I love sharing what I think and feel in this little corner of the world of internet! Thank you soooo much for all the people who still love reading what I write!
As my blog turned one, I thought I could do something special! I will tell you guys soon, about my post ideas. And you can comment what post you would like me to do! Maybe a Q and A? Or is it boring? I’ll give the post options in my next post!!
For my nominees: you can do a post if you’d wish; no pressure!
Until the next post,
ELLE ONLINE xxx
GOING OFFLINE xxx